Thursday, January 22, 2009

King Soopers Mix & Match Mega Event 01/21-01/27

This is an awesome week for shopping at King Soopers. They are having their big Mix & Match sale where you save $5 instantly at checkout when you buy any combination of 10 participating items. When you combine this sale with coupons it makes for cheap or even free groceries. Normally I would have a coupon matchup for you but I'm feeling a bit under the weather and Becky over at Nickel-n-Dimes has an AWESOME printable list for you. Click here to check out her post and click on the printer icon to check out her list. Keep in mind that there is a limit of 3 rewards per transaction.

Happy Savings!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS!!!

    I love these kinds of sales...can you tell? I am going for #2 of 3 tonight and probably #3 tomorrow. This is such a great stock up sale.

    I notice your blog is new. Congrats and best of luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete