Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Disappointing Safeway Shopping Trip


Remember how I was so very excited about shopping at Safeway this week? Well, when I got there, they were out of most of what was on my list. So, since I was not on my A game and I just wanted to get home and chill; I decided to just forget about the $10/$50 coupon and get the few things I needed. Yep, the above picture is all I ended up with. Here's the breakdown:
1 Safeway Fries $2
2 Dozen Eggs $0.87 ea
2 Barilla Spaghetti $1.50 ea
1 Kashi Cereal Bars $3.99
1 Suave Mousse $1.99
I had a coupon for both the mousse and the cereal bars that made them free. There are also two CPDEPT discounts of $0.50 ea on my receipt and I have no idea where those came from. Maybe it's because half the shelves were empty. :) My total oop was $4.63 ($5.21 w/tax)

No comments:

Post a Comment