Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wrapping up the month at Walgreens

I had not bought the FAR items for the month and I had a few RRs expiring that I wanted to use before I go out of town so this is what I purchased today:

1 Axe Hair Putty- $6.99
1 Memory Formula- $19.99
1 Wags Extra Strength Quickgels- $2.99
1 Bic Soleil Cartridges- $3.59 (clearance)
TOTAL: $33.56
- $6RR
- $6RR
- $1RR
- $2 Bic MQ (03/15SS)
- $2 Bic IVC
TOTAL OOP: $16.56 ($19.26 w/tax) Paid with my gift card so really $0 OOP!
Will submit for FAR items for a total of $32.97 back (includes 10% bonus)
PROFIT: $16.41

I met a fellow couponer while I was there that was very nice. He was also looking at the Memory Formula and I'm glad he was there because I had to borrow his height. (I'm really not that short but it was at the very top and very back.) He was kind enough to tell me that my Wags already has next week's ad and got me a copy. So I will get coupon matchups done for you before I leave on Sunday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment